Founded in 1978 by Henry Yuen, Centa Property Group specialises in acquiring, holding and managing retail and commercial properties within South-east Queensland. Centa Property Group’s portfolio, predominately focuses in retail, and spans north of Brisbane to Ipswich and down to the Gold Coast. In 2015, the company diversified into residential property with the luxurious development, Spice Broadbeach on the Gold Coast.
Centa Property Group currently has a strong portfolio of properties. It also owned and managed a diverse mix of properties in the past, from Bundaberg to Tweed Heads.
• Broadway on the Mall, Brisbane
• Market Square Shopping Centre, Sunnybank
• Mermaid Waters Shopping Village, Mermaid Waters
• Tweed Village Shopping Centre, Tweed Heads
• Nerang Mall Shopping Centre, Nerang
• Ashmore City Shopping Centre, Ashmore
• Hinkler Place Shopping Centre, Bundaberg
• Hinkler Mall Shopping Centre, Bundaberg
• Yellow Gold Arcade, Fortitude Valley
• Everton Plaza Shopping Centre, Everton Park
Henry migrated to Brisbane in 1954, where he worked on his parents’ small crop farm in Mitchelton. He eventually acquired his own farm in the 1960s, along with subsequent properties, and sold it in 2004 to focus on his retail investments. During his early career, Henry also operated a number of retail stores including restaurants and fruit shops. Henry continues to be involved in Centa Property Group in an advisory level.
Jason is a Chartered Accountant who joined Centa Property Group in 2007. He manages the day-to-day operations of the business with his committed team, including all facets of leasing, facility management, acquisitions and disposals, property management, property investment and finance. Jason has a strong vision for Centa Property Group’s future and is focused on it’s ongoing success.